We understand that school feels very different for students and educators this year. But, just because it might feel different doesn’t mean there aren’t needs. Rather, the needs are even greater.
This year, we want to make our grants work for what teachers and students need right now. So, instead of a long grant process, we have shortened our grant application as well as the time it will take to receive funds.
Our goal is the make our grants work for what teachers and students need right now. So, instead of a long grant process, we have shortened our grant application as well as the time it will take to receive funds.
We are looking to support schools and teachers with needs in the following categories:
- Food—Meal kit programs, weekend lunch programs, etc.
- Manipulatives—Extra sets of manipulatives in the classroom/to take home if virtual
- Supplies—White boards, binders, etc.
- Technology—Laptops, headphones, computer mice, microphones, etc.
- Health/Hygiene—Assist with hygiene/health products needed by students
- Mental Health Support—Anything that can help students unplug or support their mental well-being such as board games, art supplies, puzzles, etc.
If you have a need that fits into one of the above categories, please fill out the application. We look to support grants of all sizes. Grants can be filled out by Superintendents, Administrators, Curriculum Directors, etc. for entire buildings or by individual teachers for their personal class.
Applications will be considered and granted funds on a rolling/as submitted basis through January 8, 2021.
To see if your district is eligible, click here.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Katie Coberly at email@example.com or 330-572-3523 and she will get back to you quickly to help you through the process.
Thank you for all you do for the children in our community each day.